* Back in late 2012 Ben got a bike stolen from our front yard. He rode home from work on his bike, I was at work so he went in the side of the house relieved the babysitter and completely forgot about the bike until I got home hours later. I for some reason do I bike count when I go in the garage, Ben does have four bikes. Anyways, a couple weeks ago Ben got a call from his buddy at bike shop telling him someone brought in his stolen bike to get worked on. The serial num was scratched off but it was his bike. The guy who brought it in bought it from someone else so he is now out a nice chunk of money now.
* Ben was riding the bike in the front yard today and Katelynn was on her bike too. She Yells out to Ben, "Be careful Daddy, you don't want to Jimmy Jack Corn yourself." Yes this is a Benism meaning, don't Daddy don't get hurt. Ben and I couldn't stop laughing.
* We went out to dinner at a pizza place and we don't eat at restaurants too often. Katelynn was so excited to be having pizza for dinner. While we were eating she said a few times, "This is the best dinner ever!" THe pizza was really good.

No comments:
Post a Comment