Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Week 1

* We went to a trampoline place in town on Monday to celebrate Damien's 15th birthday. I really can't believe that he is 15. Katelynn and Mark had so much fun and since I couldn't jump Mark found a temporary Jumping family. He jumped from the moment we got there till we left. He loved it! I do call him my little jumping bean.


* Everyone loved bouncing with Uncle Mike!



* 29 weeks down ten more to go.


* We went to Maddie's First Birthday Party and Katelynn had a ball. She came home with a wand and crown that she just adores and ended up sleeping with that night.


Happy Birthday Happy Maddie!


* Playing with the bubbles guns. Katelynn made a rainbow.


 * We took a couple quick pics before church this morning and this is my favorite. Yes, Mark has his finger jammed up his nose but that makes it even better!


No comments: