* I was getting a few things ready for the day in my bedroom and the kids wereplaying surprisingly well and without screaming so when I went to check on them this is what I found. They had setup a fort under the kitchen table with their blankets and pillows.
* On Monday night we went to see the Beautiful Lights on Candy Cane Lane and Katelynn has been asking to see them again and again.
* 27 weeks down and entering the third trimester. He'll be here so soon. Definitely starting to feel more uncomfortable. This is my 26 week picture.
* We had Ben's family over for a Christmas gathering and opened family presents with them. We then skyped with the all of the family to have a little Christmas program. It was a Hello Kitty kind of Christmas for Katelynn. Everything she opened was Hello Kitty themed. Mark got a set of Cars that he was pretty excited about.
* One day this week the kids were playing outside and it was time to come in so I had "The Grinch who Stole Christmas" playing. Katelynn laid down and then Mark laid down right on top of her and they stayed like that for a good 20 minutes. And there was no fighting when Katelynn wanted him off I was amazed.






No comments:
Post a Comment