* Yesterday after we got home from the Ward Christmas Party. We told Mark it was time for a bath and he said in his mad voice, "NO take baf e'er GAN!" Took me a few times of him saying it for me understand it was "No take bath ever again!" but as soon as the water was running he was excited to take a bath and didn't want to get out. When I got him from his room this morning he was still saying it.
* At Mark's play group on Friday we had a Christmas party, and I didn't tell Katelynn about it before hand because I knew she would want it to happen now. So, when she saw everything was moved around and all the food and sweets for the party she was so excited she became the unofficial greeter at the party telling (yelling at) everyone that came in that we were having a Christmas Party.
* Santa showed up and Katelynn and Mark were pretty excited to see him. Mark didn't say anything just stared. Katelynn was glued to him as soon as he walked in the door and was the first to sit on his lap. She told him the three things she had wanted and then was saying. "oh wait there is four things, no no five things" She was so cute.
* Glucose Testing time for me, I do like the lemon-lime better than the orange.




No comments:
Post a Comment