Sunday, December 8, 2013

Week #49

* We have been having loads of fun gearing up for Christmas this week. We have watched some of our 21 different Christmas movies. Curious George Christmas being a favorite for both of them.

* Monday we went to the Swann's and decorated nativities. On Wednesday she asked where her baby Jesus and girl and boy were with the house. I told her, "Honey, you ate it yesterday."


* I had made some gingerbread cookies that Katelynn was dying to decorate and so we decorated them on Tuesday night.

* We have five different advent style calendars. We put a sticker on the calendar, add a cotton ball to Santa's beard, place a charm on a cross-stitched advent I made before kids, a Lego calendar that they love, and a scripture calendar with a Hershey kiss inside. Katelynn read the scripture tonight with help, it was so wonderful to hear her do that.


* Here I am at 24 weeks and feeling pretty good.


* Katelynn wrote her letter to Santa. She wants a horse, Barbies and a Leap Pad.

                                       

1 comment:

Beth Swann said...

A horse??? Tara would be so proud, LOL!