* I am really hoping and praying that the cold the kids have is the last one for at least a few weeks. I am pretty sure it won't be the last of the year but I really need a break from snot! And it would be nice for us all to be at church.
* Today was the Primary Program and Katelynn said her part with her class. The problem was that they had 11 sunbeams squished in the very front of the stage trying to sit on 9 chairs. So, during the last song on the last verse Katelynn was done with sharing and stomped on the foot of the girl next to her. I was sitting on the stage behind her and asked her later what happened and she said to me, "She was sitting in my chair mama!" Then she got a cinnamon roll during sharing time, and when she found me after class time she had a full size M and M bag and a chocolate Hostess cupcake from her teacher. She had plenty of sugar today!
* Friday Night I went with Beth and some friends from church to a Hobby Lobby about an hour away. I didn't really have anything to buy but I did find a Christmas subway art sign that I just Love that was 50% off and a stocking stuffer for Katelynn and I did pick up a piece of fabric in gray that I am going to use to make a baby quilt with now I just need to know if we are having a boy or a girl so I can make it. It was a nice night out with some girls.
* I also found out from Beth that our ward was having their Super Saturday soon and were making a burlap wreath, I have been wanting to get a new wreath and that would be perfect. I look around on Facebook and saw that it was actually happening the next morning! I sent out a couple messages and was able to make the wreath. I did go to Micheal's after and pick up another roll of burlap to make it really full, (someone else there had used two rolls and I liked how that looked). Now I just need a wreath hanger since I can't find the one I had. Right now it is sitting out in the garage since burlap stinks.

No comments:
Post a Comment