* This is Katelynn's art work from Preschool.
* On Friday Katelynn wanted to help me clean up so that we could play and so she did the dishes and then called to Daddy in a look at me, look at what I'm doing. "Daddy, I'm doing the dishes." Oh, she is getting to be my big girl, but still so little.
* Marky LOVES his cars. And is now starting to sort and organize them and this week he lined them up under the table
* Mark is talking more and more now. He may not talk to others so much but with me he does copy a lot of what I say with two words, like I'll say Let's go open the door and he will say "open door?" It seems like he has a question tone to a lot of what he says. He asks "Why?" Katelynn never really did or does ask that so I am not too tired of that question, yet. I am just glad he is talking so much more.





No comments:
Post a Comment