Sunday, October 6, 2013

Right Now 40

* Ben got his weed eater and yard blower fixed and he was so excited about it because he wanted to surprise our neighbors by trimming up their yard and getting the overgrown sidewalk weeds gone. So as soon as he got home he set to work to and we got it finished in the nick of time. We were inside when we noticed the husband getting out of his car. He was looking at his phone walking up to his door when all of a sudden he stopped dead in his tracks and turned around and looked at his yard and sidewalk. He was shocked, a couple hours later he was out mowing his lawn. We just hope he doesn't think someone did that out of meanness.
Katelynn made it her "job" to sweep up the clippings until daddy brought out the blower.


* We were on our way to Grandma and Grandpa B's when we had this conversation.
Katelynn: "Mommy, can we go on a walk with Grandma today?"
Me: "I don't think we will but I am sure we will play outside with Grandma."
Katelynn: "But don't you need to go to the knitting store?" (Quilter's Paradise)
Me: "No, Honey I don't."
Katelynn: "Why Momma?"
Me: "Because I don't have any sewing projects right now. I was waiting until we know if the baby is a boy or a girl before I started something new."
Katelynn: "It's a girl momma."
She has said it is a girl from the very first time I told her about having a new baby, but what surprised me is how matter of factly she said it this time. We will find out soon enough.


* We went out to the Pumpkin patch on Saturday and got a couple of pumpkins. The kids loved it and got dirty so they were happy.

No comments: