Sunday, August 11, 2013

Right Now 32

* Katelynn has been combing my wet hair the past few nights as I read her bed time stories. Tonight we had family here so we got the kids bathed but I didn't have wet hair or my pj's on. Katelynn was very concerned about this and wouldn't let me read her stories until after I took my shower so she could comb my wet hair. Katelynn didn't make it to the end of my shower, she was dead asleep when I peeked in on her. Thanks to the cousins for wearing her out!

* If Marky is upset with something he fold his arms on his chest and say, "Humpfh" Little Stinker.

* We Went to the library and picked up some books and Marky has fallen in love with this book. It is short and sweet and he will make me read it three or more times in a row.

No comments: