* I have a cold. No fun.
* Brynne stayed the night and Katelynn just loved it. She loves spending time with TaraBrynne. Katelynn has a hard time distinguishing the name between the girls. Hopefully she will get them straight soon. She has a hard time with Max and Jesse too.
* Katelynn is officially signed up for preschool and there is less than 2 months until she starts. Just a little bit nervous for her to be growing up.
* The kids have been loving playing with the dogs since we moved here. It hasn't been too bad with them out there, just Mark has learned how to turn on the water in the back yard and likes to turn it on full blast. If I walk toward the faucet to turn it off, he knows what I am going to do and starts screaming at me and pushing me away from it.

No comments:
Post a Comment