* Katelynn had her 4 year annual Appt and we were told that her height is off of the charts, she is so tall for her age that the average growth chart doesn't work for her. She is almost 44 inches tall and 42 lbs. Her weight is in the 90th percentile so her height and weight is proportionate.
* Ben and I had a grand plan to go to the Temple on Thursday night but after getting in the car and stopping to get some dinner to eat in the car we ended up sitting and talking and doing a few things that we wanted to do without kids. It was nice to sit and talk without the interruptions from the kiddos. I do think that we will be getting better at getting out together at least once a week.
* We went swimming twice and to the water park this week. I am hoping to make it out to the water park at least once a week. The kids love it. We go as soon as it opens and leave after a couple hours. It is long enough for us and Marky usually falls asleep on the 10 minute ride home.
* Mark went up and down around on this Octopus slide as least 15 times.
* For Father's day we went and had Breakfast at my parents house and I had Katelynn make a little book for Ben. She wanted to give it to him on Friday when he got home from work but I had her wait until Sunday to give it to him.

No comments:
Post a Comment