* Today was a rough day. It didn't help that near the end of sacrament meeting Mark came up to me sat on my lap and promptly fell asleep, which led to a 1/2 hour nap and a cranky child.
* Katelynn said to me today out of the blue, "I have to be brave Mommy. I am a child of God. I trust in God mommy." Oh goodness, how she melted my heart.
* We went to a splash park in town with Aunt Beth and her kids.Katelynn remembered from the one time that we were there last summer that we had a Sno Cone and as soon as she saw the truck pulling in she so wanted one. Good thing I was prepared for that. Her only request was she wanted a blue one.
* The next day we went to a big water park in town and the kids loved it and we all can't wait to go back again.
* After the water park.
* I shaved Mark's hair off. I don't have a pic of it yet but I think it looks good and no I didn't do a 1 all around it, I did a simple fade that I learned from pinterest. All the whispy hair is gone though. Ben was worried I was going to butcher it.








No comments:
Post a Comment