Sunday, May 19, 2013

Right Now #21

* There was a little delay in our moving so it is a week later than what we had originally planned but that is fine with us.

*I am slowly getting things packed up and sorted through. I don't want to bring stuff that we do not need or want.

* I shredded 3 bags and threw out one more bag of trash from the filing cabinet this week.

* We were playing hide and go seek and Mark went and faced the wall and started counting. He just said sounds not the actual numbers. It is amazing how much he understands that I didn't think Katelynn knew at the same age.

* Mark loves to watch me cook. So, I let him sit on the counter or stand on the chair as I am cooking as ling as he behaves and doesn't get into things.

* We went to our new ward for church today. It was the biggest ward that we have been to in years.

* Mark can say Ball. Woo-Hoo!

No comments: