Friday, September 30, 2011

1 month

Mark is one-month-old. Yesterday was his checkup and he is 10 lbs and 7 oz and is 22 1/4 inches long (Katelynn was 10 lbs 11oz and I didn't write down her height). He is in size one diapers and wearing 0-3 month clothes. I can't quite tell if he is a more or less cranky baby, maybe I just know that newborns like to cry and root alot and so I handle it better. Ben thinks he is more cranky. We did find out that his milk protein allergy is worsening so we had to switch to soy formula and I an weaning from nursing. I just can't keep up with his demand. Hopefully with switching formulas he will be happier. He is starting to smile at us more. A few days ago he farted (which, he can put Ben to shame) and I swear I heard him giggle. Katelynn, likes to give him a toy and I tell her that was nice to share. he loves to be held by someone. If you put him down in the swing or on the boppy he usually gets upset in a few minutes, but we keep putting him down so he might see that playing is okay too.
I really do love this little man of mine. He does make me happy.

No comments: