Monday, January 18, 2010

Where was I?

So, I ended up neglecting the good old blog last week but I do have some stuff to show for what I was doing instead. Yes, I was scrapbooking and having a great time doing it too. So, here are a few pages I did.






I have really enjoyed Sweet Shoppe's new challenge program (Making pages to get 40% off their store). The big project I did was make a little badge album ABC book for Katelynn. I think it is cute and she is able to hold on to it pretty well. I just need to figure out how to control the drool factor! Her drool gets through the openings and has damaged one page and I just finished it today. I think that I might put some clear tape on it to protect the pages.






Other than that I have been a mom this week and enjoyed most of it. Things can get a little hairy in the 6 o'clock hour. Ever since birth that has always been the hour she has the hardest time getting through. Nothing seems to keep her happy for longer than a minute, even if I am right there with her. But she is just so cute and fun and learning things all the time.

I did go on a "Girl's Night Out" on Friday. Amy picked me up and we met some other girls (moms) for dinner at Dog House Grill. Which is so good. I get their Tri-tip tacos because I like their Tri-Tip but they put way too much on their sandwich. Their salsa is very mild but flavorful which is a plus for me. After dinner we went to Roller Town. (Dude, WAY too many memories of going there for honor roll, or something like that in elementary school) Not much has changed. I brought my roller blades that I hadn't been in for a couple years and made it through the night without falling on my bum. Ben told me before I left that If I came I came home with a broken arm I would be in trouble. We then went to McDonalds for ice cream but Amy and I didn't stay long since her kids were starting to go crazy, and it was way past their bedtime for crazy. It was a great night and I had a great time with the girls. The one thing we did notice was that of the six that were there and of the ones that couldn't make it, we had the youngest kids. I guess we needed a break.

Talk to you later.
Anna

1 comment:

Redfarm1 said...

So funny that you went to Roller Town!! Glad you didn't fall and that you were able to get out.