Saturday, January 9, 2010

After 8 months and 1 day ....

.... we have our first tooth. She has been "teething" for the past 4 months. Since Amy was so kind as to show me Alyson's tooth a few weeks ago of what a gum looks like with a tooth about to cut I knew more of when to expect it. The past couple of days I knew it would be soon. And here we are, the sharpness finally came through. No pics of it because you can't see it and she won't let me in her mouth. She thinks that it is her tooth or something and Mommy doesn't need to know about it!! The second tooth seems to be right behind it. It will be so weird to see her with teeth. I love her gummy little smile. I should get some more pics today of her before the tooth take over her mouth.

1 comment:

sarah said...

Wow, forget the tooth thing...Katelynn is 8 months ?! Holy smokes!!!