Sunday, October 11, 2009

She Did It!

She is officially rolling over. Yesterday Ben called me at work all excited and said she rolled over from her back to tummy. Of course since I was at work she had to do it then for the first time. When we were talking about it later Ben said that he was sitting watching her and was a little surprised watching her and that he had to tell himself that she jsut rolled over and that he didn't put her on her tummy. As soon as she did it he called me. I am glad that he was so excited for her and knew that I would want to know too.
I was thinking that it was going to be a one time wonder, but no she has been doing it all day today. Now we'll have to wait for the full cricle.
Today when we were eating breakfast she was in her chair since she had already eaten her breakfast. I look down at her and this is what I see.


She did this a few weeks ago for a second and couldn't get a pic. Since then we had been buckling her in.
See ya later!
Anna

1 comment:

Sarah Mejias said...

Enjoy these cute moments...they are leading up to more than you could ever imagine...:)