Yes, Katelynn is my life but what else is going on around her little existence. I bought Snow White today and Ben and I watched it and Katelynn I think caught some parts of it.
I went to a park day from work today, I think I should have went to the ward park day instead. The ward one is a little more casual and I feel more comfortable with Amy and Lindsay and Brooke and Rachel. I thought I might as well at least give it a shot to see what they were like.
My phone and blue tooth have been driving me nuts, they won't connect and I don't know why. I am going to have to take it in tomorrow and get this figured out. Ben and I are weird and we "talk" (listen to each other breathe) on the phone allot during the day so a blue tooth is crucial to my sanity.
So, I really try to make things easy when Katelynn has to be babysat but I have to take into consideration, Katelynn. She has a mind of her own when I am not the one watching her. For example I will feed her a total of 6 times a day 5 oz. When she is watched she will maybe eat 5 times and maybe 3-4 oz. and there is no rhyme or reason to it either she just won't eat, but she is happy from what everyone says at least. On Monday night she at 7 oz at once since she knew it was bedtime and she was hungry. So, I have to tell myself she will eat she she is hungry, and yes I know I am a crazy woman when it comes to her eating. I am so overly focused on it, but it really has gotten 100% better in the past week. My advice if you are watching her, feed her when she is hungry it may be anywhere from 2-4 hours. Just not longer than 4 hours. Well, Ben wants to get on so I will post some pics tomorrow. Talk to you all later.
Anna

No comments:
Post a Comment