She really lights up when Ben comes home. She just smiles and coos at him and Ben just loves it. Ben watched her Monday afternoon to evening and he asked me if I had done anythign to her formula since she wouldn't take a nap and she had been awake for an extremely long time. I think that it was that she was just so excited to be around him. He has always had a hard time putting her down for a nap because for some reason he is so stimulating. Ben stimulating? Never! :) He just giggles and laughs and smiles at her and won't be quiet and relaxing.
She is chewing on everything but mostly her fingers and cloth. and drooling like a mad woman. Everyone says she's teething but I don't see signs in her mouth.
About once a day she will roll from her tummy to back. She has been arching into a 'c' when she is on her back and I don't know what that is about. She has really good control of herself in the bumbo now, she isn't the leaning tower of Katelynn anymore, as Sarah would say. She laughs just a little and never at the same thing twice. She loves sitting up and standing up. The dogs are entertaining now too. She'll watch them but we haven't let them get too close since they are so massive.
As for growth we don't have another MD appointment for a month but she is wearing 6-9 month clothes and some nine month pants, depending on the style.
She is so much fun and I love her to death.
Her Five Month Pictures
These first two are favorites because of her singing


Standing looking cute, She has no balance for standing on the sides of things yet

These two are classic poses


I love her little jeans

Love the face and hand

2 comments:
What a sweetie! I love her outfits, and bows, she is just beautiful.
I just love that outfit!!!
Post a Comment