Saturday, December 15, 2007

Yo!

I have something that I have to do first. Ammy "tagged" me and I am supposed to write 6 things about me you may our may not know.

1. I love pastel colors. You may not know that by looking at the colors in my house, but I am the secret agent for the Easter Bunny. LOL!!!
2. 90% of my wardrobe is from Old Navy. If I am needing a new shirt or pants the first place I go is Old Navy.
3. I have to be productive before I can get on the computer. I have to make a list or a mental list of the things that need to be done, or else if I get on to the computer I will not get off, but will I accomplish much in the time that I am on the computer...NO.
4. I have to have routine, lists, or "missons" as Ben likes to call them. If there is something that I want to get done , you cannot deter me from it and if I am deterred from it I am usually cranky because that was not how it was supposed to go.
5. We buy and usually put up our Christmas tree on the 1st of December. I want to have as much time with it up as possible but I do not want it up in November.
6. I cannot sit still. I am always fidgeting with my nails or hair. I am trying to work on this.
Now back to our irregularly scheduled programming. I told Erin that I would take a pic of our house with the lights on. Here it is.
It isn't the greatest pic but you get the general idea. Ben really wants to get the blow up Santa on a motorcycle, but that ain't going to happen. Here is our tree.
There is absolutley no rhyme or reason to the tree. It is just the stuff I like. I have never done a themed tree, I think that would be hard. Would you have the same theme every year or do you change it up every year? I just don't know.
Today was Max and Jesse's Birthday Party. Here is a couple of pics from that.

Singing Happy Birthday to Max, he was very scared and thought that we were a bunch of lunatics singing to him.





Jesse loving every minute of the lunatics singing to him. This is great stuff why don't we do this every day!



Max absolutlely loving the "Cars" cars. He could not wait to get his hands on them and the fight with Jesse over them.
Well I am going to the Ward Christmas Party, Wish me luck! :)Type at you all later.

Anna

PS Yes Sarah, I will be sending you the pics soon.

No comments: