Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas Is Coming

Beth sent this out so I decided to put it here.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper. I think it is so much more fun to open a present that is wrapped
2. Real tree or artificial? Real tree. Growing up we only had an artificialone and wanted to have a real one but i had to wait until I was married to have a real tree.
3. When do you put up the tree? We have made it our tradition to buy the tree on December 1st. I love Christmas and want to have the decorations up for as long as possible
4. When do you take the tree down? Early January.
5. Do you like eggnog? No. I think it really has to do with the name Eggnog. It sounds wrong
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Cabbage Patch dolls. That is the first Christmas I remember. Well, I remember waking up and seeing the Doll on the couch and being jealous of Sarah's because her's was Blonde. But, mine was the Cheer Leader.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes., 2 and one Picture
8. Hardest person to buy for? This year, Ben and Sarah
9. Easiest person to buy for? Neices and Nephews
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Not sure.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. I am waiting for our cards to be shipped they might be in the mail box now, I just need to go out and check, but it has been raining, the joys of having the mailbox across the Street.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Claymation Series
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When Costco starts putting up Their christmas stuff, Usually August or September
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Thumbprint cookies, with the Chocolate Kiss on top
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Both
17. Favorite Christmas song? Mary's Boy Child Jesus Christ There is another one but I don't know how to spell it something Canons, I think
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Heck Yeah.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel, my mom got it for me at Hancock Fabrics a few Christmasses ago
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? I make Ben Wait until Christmas Morning, but i have to work this year on Christmas so we will see what we'll do.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Too much going on in such a short amount of time.
23. What I love most about Christmas? Making Memories with Family and Friends

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments: