Sunday, December 16, 2007

Church Chaos

Can you believe it I am actually going to post something two days in a row. Maybe I will get on a roll?? Doubt it but hey, ya never know.
So, this morning we got up by eight and started lazily getting ready. Then Ben decides he want to make cookies for his class, but what he really means is = Anna, do you have time now that it is nine and church starts at ten to make some cookies? I don't know why but I did it and he was happy and some how we made it to church while they we singing the opening hymn granted we did sit in the second row of the chapel.
In Young Womens they started planning the activities they wanted to do for Wednesday nights and the first activity is Slumber Party at our house. I guess since we have no kids and extra room it will work. It should be fun and I have no idea if there will be slumbering occuring.
Well, hope all is well, I really need to wrap presents, we shall see what happens. the Kitchen is also calling.

Type at you all later.

Anna

No comments: