Mark turned 4 months a week ago and is still my little blue eyed baby boy. Oh, how much I love him, I can't even count the ways. He is still a mellow little guy. He lives to sit and watch what ever we are doing. As long as someone is near him he is pretty happy. He knows his schedule pretty well and will make us stick to it. He wakes up at about 7:30 am and will chill while we get ready for the morning and have breakfast. He'll eat at about 9 and then when he has been up for two hours it is nap time. He'll wake up and eat and magically at 2 hours of awake time he starts getting fussy again and we do that routine all day. He'll get into his pajamas around 7 and he knows when he is in his pj's so he wants to get to bed. So, he's down around 7:30. I'll feed him before I go to bed and then again around 4am and then we start over the next day. He has at least one crazy, crying, I am hungry! I am tired! I don't know what I want! fit that lasts about 10 minutes. Once he settles and eats and falls asleep all is again right with the world.
He is so happy, he will smile right back at you and he is giggling more which is absolutely adorable. If Katelynn is in his line of sight he will just watch her and be in total awe of his big sister. He has the cutest grin on his face when he is watching her. He is rolling over consistently from his back to his stomach and doesn't like to be on his stomach for long. I have laid him on his back to do something and then a few minutes later I hear grunting because he has rolled over and is stuck and needs someone to come save him.
As for the stats at his 4 month appt he weighed 15 lbs 7 oz and was 26.5 inches (Katelynn was 16lbs 2oz and 26 inches). The doctor is concerned that his weight isn't where it should be for his HUGE growth potential. He is on the 80th percentile for height and 45th for weight, so I have been trying to feed him more which hasn't been working, I can only feed he what he wants to eat. We'll see what happens when we go in for a weight check at the end of the month. He is eating about 30oz in a 24 hour period which is average for is age. He is wearing size 3 diapers and fits in both 6 and 9 month clothes.
I LOVE to put him to sleep. It is my favorite time of the day! I rock him to sleep which usually takes 5 minutes (as long as Katelynn is quite too!) He will just stare up at me while I rock him and he'll take his left arm reach for me stroking my neckline and hair until he falls asleep. Such sweet bliss!


1 comment:
Aww...I love Mark too.
Post a Comment