Monday, January 16, 2012

First Foods

Yesterday, Katelynn was wanting a snack. Ben and I were cooking dinner so I pulled a banana off of the bunch for her and tried to get dinner finished up. Mark was laying under his toy gym happy as he usually is. Katelynn wandered in the living and was talking/playing with him and still eating her banana. The banana is important here. Ben goes into the living room first and I hear him say to Katelynn, "No, Katelynn. You don't share your banana with brother. Oh well, it's already in your mouth." I think, oh dear, how much banana is smooshed all over Mark?! Luckily, Katelynn just gave him the tiniest of pieces. Mark, was still as happy as could be until I dug my finger in his mouth and took the banana piece out. That was when he started screaming. He was enjoying gumming it. Soon enough little man, you can have some solids in just a few weeks.
We may have a problem when Mark starts eating. Katelynn, may want to give him everything.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Hey at least is was a banana Owen gave Lily cheese.