Finding out...I had known a couple weeks before I tested but didn't really think it would be true. My abdomen was pulling like never before, so I thought that something was up. Christmas Day I tested and it was positive. I woke up Ben showing him the stick and saying "Merry Christmas, Daddy."

How am I feeling? Not 100%, mostly tired, and a little stuffed up. I have a weird aftertaste with anything I eat, which I am not thrilled about. I can't think of any food aversions or cravings. I threw up only a couple of times with Katelynn so, I was hoping that would be the case this time and so far yes.
My Doctors office has been great about calming my fears and helping me get through this first trimester. I saw the baby again today with a quick ultrasound. At first we could only see the head and then the baby jumped and moved into a better position. This baby was jumping and moving all over the place. It made my heart so happy. It was moving their hands and feet and everything in between. It was wonderful.
I am grateful for this chance to be a mom again and am hoping for a healthy 28 weeks to go.

4 comments:
WHAAA HOOOO!!! CONGRATS!!! :D
Congrats!
Congratulations Anna!! I'm so happy for you guys.
Congratulations! I've glad I'm finally gonna catch up to you with one. :) We're due June 13th so not too far off...
Post a Comment