Ben LOVES Subaru, but he doesn't fit in them. After Katelynn was born he really figured out that our car was not made for us. We have dealt with it for the past year and a half. We are not short compact people. Even without the baby coming we knew we needed a bigger car. Traveling sucked in the Subaru. I don't know how many times I have hit Katelynn's head as I was trying to get her in and out of the car. After sitting in a few cars we picked the Yukon/Suburban model. And after test driving it we knew that we needed out of our current car.
For Valentine's Day we spent a romantic evening at the Car dealership buying a 2005 Yukon XL. So far it has been really nice. There doesn't seem to be any problems. We are going on a day trip this weekend and so we shall see how it will do. We have until Saturday night to return it if we think there is any real problems with it. I hope not. It wouldn't be fun switching back to the Subaru.

Now we need to find someone to buy our 2008 Subaru.
No comments:
Post a Comment