Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Nursery

Saturday night Ben started to not feel good and by Sunday morning he still wasn't feeling good, which I didn't know he still wasn't feeling good until I arrived home from the Sunday morning meeting that I now have every Sunday at 7am because of my new calling. I got back home at 8:30 to Katelynn still in PJ's and no breakfast, but Ben thought I would just leave her home with him. I didn't do that, I let him get better without her yelling and screaming all around him. So, we charged through breakfast, and got us both out the door at 9am. We arrive and sit in the back where Katelynn is not contained AT ALL and is freakin' excited that she can run around so much. We pretty much stay in the foyer for most of Sacrament Meeting.
I had mentally made the decision that this was going to be Katelynn's first Sunday in nursery. I could not manage her and Primary at the same time. There would be no way that could happen. I had previously wanted to introduce her to nursery with me and Ben throughout October, but that wasn't going to happen now. I pretty much walked in to the Nursery room desperate that they take her a couple weeks early. They had no problem with that and I was then off and running, trying to run a Primary Program. HAHA!
I still don't know what I am doing yet. I am hoping that once we have a few regular Sunday's without program practice and HALLOWEEN! (I am worried that the kids are going to be wired from the Trunk or treat the night before or they could be so tired from the night before don't know) Whatever happens it will be okay but having the program on Halloween wasn't my idea.
Back to Katelynn, she did AWESOME in nursery. They brought her to me once for a diaper change and that was it. She didn't throw any fits about being left there without me. I knew that she would have a good time and that she would just fit right in. Now we will have to see if she will make it again this Sunday since she now has a runny nose (She didn't get sick at nursery) and runny noses aren't allowed in nursery. I just hope that we have a better night tonight than last night. No one slept well, even the dogs were up barking at 1am.

No comments: