We walked around farmers market saw a couple friends and then decided to go back to Nate and Emelie's. On our way there we heard a couple thuds against the car and then a pop and crash. Ben could see that the passenger back window had been cracked and shattered, we had been hit by a rock. Since the window is shatterproof it didn't brake the glass into the car.
Ben immediately turned the car around and tried to see the punks that did it. Since it was dark we couldn't find anything but we were pretty unhappy that it had to happen.
Ben talked to Kevin yesterday and they were able to find someone to fix it. It was less than our insurance deductible to get it fixed and didn't inform them about it.
I wasn't able to get a picture of it shattered, I was at work, but Ben was grateful enough to take this picture when they were fixing it. I am glad that it was fixed so quickly.

Our date otherwise was splendid. I am hopeful that we would be able to go out more often now that everything went smoothly for Katelynn too.

No comments:
Post a Comment