Saturday, May 8, 2010

Birthday Video

We are home from her party and she was such a trooper. When we set up the time she was having two naps and 11:30 was in the middle. As soon as the invitations were printed she started taking one nap at 12 noon. So, I was worried that she would be crazy tired and not happy, but she was wonderful. She is like her mother in the sense that she is always entertained by whatever is going on around her. I love to people watch. So, for all of you that weren't there today here is the best 10 minutes of the party. For those that were there Uncle Kevin was taping so, talk to him if you don't like what you see. Aunt Sarah was a little oblivious for a moment there!

We love you Katelynn! I will post some pictures later, when I receive them!



P.S. Thank You Uncle Kevin and Aunt Beth for being my videographer and photographer as I was a little preoccupied!

P.P.S. Kevin didn't get a picture of Jennifer and Matthew but you can hear Jennifer talking in the background. Aunt Heather was taking care of Jackson who ended up throwing up this morning and couldn't make it to the party. We hope you feel better Jackson!

2 comments:

Becca said...

So your video only says this is private accept the senders friend request.

Ammy said...

wish it wasn't private so we could view it.