Thursday, April 8, 2010

11 month old pictures


These pictures deserve their own post, not because they are outstanding but because of what we happened while I was trying to get them. I have been good about taking pictures of her on her monthly B-Days. So, today was no different except for the fact that I wanted to take them outside since the weather has been good. We went outside and I put the dogs in the front (it's gated) and started taking pictures. We started on the blanket.

Lovely picture.


She hasn't been outside much.


This green stuff is for the birds.


But hey I can walk here. Oh look a weed.


Look Mom a weed.


Thanks for the flower mom


It tastes delicious!


I want the flower back please.


I prayed that we got some good pictures, I know we got a good story. I gave her the flower because I didn't want her carrying a weed. I didn't think she would eat it. She didn't swallow any of it. Yes, this was her first time playing outside and so she got into everything. After the pictures I was doing some clean up outside and she got into the dog's water bowl, ate some dirt, tried to eat some rocks, tasted some weeds. I washed off her hands with the hose and made a puddle on the cement and she then proceeded to sit in the puddle of water. That was the end of our outside ventures for the day. We went in and changed and washed up. I will brave the outside again tomorrow with her. Hopefully I will be prepared for what she may get into. HAHAHA!!

1 comment:

Beth Swann said...

I can totally see her doing all this. Great action shots, Anna!