I am posting this totally last minute. I have not been wanting to be on the computer at all lately. I check my e-mail and that is about it. Ammy, I did get your e-mail and I really want to respond to you I just have no desire to be on the computer. I have been wanting to tell you about our last weekend. It was pretty nice. Friday we went to Brynne's Birthday Party. It was ssssooooo cold and windy. It probably was the coldest day of the season. It was out at a park and the kids had a great time, the adults were just freezing. Brynne was out in a T-shirt and Shorts, while I was huddled in a blanket. That is just what happen's in October you can never tell what it will be like. Today was actually warm and you wouldn't have thought that last weekend was cold. Brynne, had a great time. We gave her an outfit that she liked and had to try on when she got home.
Saturday, Ben went mountian Biking and I was very nice and went with him. I was his shuttle driver. I would drive him and his two buddies up a windy 4.5 mile road and then drive back down it to meet them at the bottom and then go back up and back down. I was so done by the end of that, but the day was not over. We hung out with his buddies and their families for the rest of the night. It was really fun we had dinner together and talked, I was just done by the end of the night. Working the next couple of days was hard. I hope that you had a great week and I hope to post more later this week.
Here is the LO of the week too.

Anna
1 comment:
ANNNNA! You missed again?
Post a Comment