Monday, October 27, 2008

Did you miss me?

I have been a very bad blogger. I know. I guess that I can now let the cat out of the bag even though I think that most of you already know. I am pregnant. I am 11 weeks and my sisters are cursing me for the okay time that I have had. Becca threw up non-stop through out her pregnancies and had to have IV fluid and Sarah had it a little better she didn't have to have IV's. I have thrown up twice once because the lettuce smelt very bad, and then because I brushed my tounge too vigorously.

I just finished a series of OB appointments for health History, an ultrasound and today's "exam." With the ultrasound my dates were accurate so I am due about May 20th or so. I am shooting for sooner rather than later. You all have seen Ben and I and know that we are the most petit couple out there. I was 9lbs, he was 9lbs if this kid is seven lbs I will be very surprised.

The fun part has been the ultrasounds. I had my first with at my OB's office. It was totally awesome to see the baby wiggle. Of course I won't feel anything for another 6-8 weeks. Here's a pic from the OB office.



At the OB's they thought that my uterus was shaped funny so they wanted me to get another one with a better machine so the next day I was at work and had that done. Here's a pic from that.



It is so amazing how you can see the profile and everything already. I really hope that is Ben's nose. So, I go back to work and get another call from the ultrasound desk saying they want to do a 3D ultrasound to really make sure the uterus shape is good. So, I go down and get these Pics.





I am TOTALLY AMAZED by these. It looks like a little baby doll. So, you can all say you have seen a 10 week old fetus and my uterus is fine. I just got some cool pics and to see the babes for an hour on Friday. And no, we don't know what it is, you can't really tell for another 4 weeks at the earliest. I hope that this makes up for how very delinquent I have been as a blogger. I hope that you are all doing well. Type at you all later.

Anna

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you don't know me very well-I think I met you once for 5 minutes once but I'm Hannah and Josey's very cool JOJO (Aka-Ammy's sister). I usually don't comment on blogs of people I hardly know but I just want to say congratulations! Those are very amazing ultrasound pictues and I can actually make out your baby in them! Good Luck and again congratulations.
NANCY ANDERSON

Erin J said...

hehehe... great pics of the baby

Amy Nielson said...

I realize I have known for a little while but Congrats again. I am so happy for you. Those 3D pictures are awesome. It's amazing to me that people can say that is not a baby already at this stage. Clearly it is! :)

Robyn and Anthony said...

Hi Anna- this is David Jensen's sister Robyn- due the same time as you- the ultra sounds are sooo cool! Congratulations! So exciting!

Anonymous said...

I've seen 3D pics of much older babies in the womb, but never this young, it's pretty neat. You can see so much already, and it's inside of you too and you can't even feel any of it. Wow. I'm really excited for you.

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome. That cute little baby all nestled in there...it looks so cozy.
~Ammy