Sunday, February 23, 2014

Week 7 and 8

* We made a tripdown to see Caleb and family and Micah and his family. No specific reason to go down other than to hang out and have a change of scenery for the weekend. Ben and Caleb went shooting in the morning and then Heather and I went and did some shopping in the afternoon. We hit up Ikea and I got another toy box shelf for Marks room that I am excited about, now we just need to find some time to get it put together.

* I am definitely getting more and more uncomfortable. I have easy pregnancies, the end is just so hard on anyone's body. I got all of the boy clothes out and washed and sorted so we are ready for him. I have some diapers and all the basics ready for him. Now it is just waiting, and I am hoping he wait for at leastanother two weeks, I am not quite ready for his entry.

* Here I am at 34 weeks

* Having some fun with daddy's pad


* Katelynn went to the dentist this week and she has 3 tiny cavaties that they are going to air blast out tomorrow and fill in. she doesn't have to be numb but I just hope it will be quick for both of our sakes.


* The kids were doing the dishes for me after breakfast. 

No comments: