* We are excited to announce this week that we will be adding a little boy to our family! I totally thought that it would be a girl. I am shocked but so happy that he is looking healthy on ultrasound. We actually went in for our ultrasound on 10/22 and as I was telling the tech that we thought it was a girl as she put the probe on my belly and said, "It's a boy!" and there was no mistaking it either.
* Katelynn had her first school party and I was able to help out with it. It was nice to see how things work in her class a little bit and to see how she is doing. She had a good week so we are all happy about that.
* For Halloween Katelynn was a Super Girl and Mark was a Dinosaur, for about 5 minutes. I had seen these skeleton shirts for a couple years and so I got one for Halloween. The baby was wearing a green little tie. It was quite amazing to see how many people didn't "Get" that the baby wearing a tie meant that it was a boy.
* After trick-or-treating at our families houses we ended the night at Nate and Emilie's house for a little party they had put together. Their little Maddie was so excited to see the kids she started taking more and more steps trying to keep up with them. She is such a little cutie.
No comments:
Post a Comment