9 MONTHS! WOW! You are such a big boy now!
You are exclusively crawling. Army crawling was a very short phase and you soon realized that you could get somewhere so much faster if you could get off of your belly. You have figured out how to crawl up and down the step in the living room. You do kind of just tumble back down, but you know how to catch yourself so, that you know what to expect. You can go from sitting to standing on almost every piece of furniture. You haven't learned how to stand up by the couch though, it is too soft for you to grab on to. That does frustrate you sometimes. Your favorite thing to stand next to is Katelynn's easel. You know that there is something for you to grab and play with. You have fallen over with the easel a few times too, but it has surprised you more than anything else.
I feed you almost exclusively from my plate. When I try and give you soft baby food you usually end up just spitting it at me after a few bites. You are eating 30-35 ounces of formula a day, along with the three meals. You usually will want to have your bottles before you go to sleep. You usually don't fall asleep with the bottle you just like the full belly feeling to sleep. More and more of your 12 month clothes are getting too snug or too short. But your 18 month shorts are a little bit too big in the waist. I do like the 18 month clothes better on you so that your knees are covered while you are crawling everywhere. You have three teeth that are trying to make their appearance but they just don’t want to cut through. I know that it will happen any day now.
You know exactly what is going on when you hear the bath water. I will put you in the living room turn on the bath and in a minute or two you are peeking your head around the corner to see where it is coming from so that you can get in it. I will get you in the tub and you just start splashing away I get so soaked some nights, especially if both you and Katelynn are splashing!
You are a pretty happy baby you mainly start crying and fussing when you are hungry or tired or if you had fallen over. You are trying to play with Katelynn more but Katelynn doesn't really want you to play with her things. She has started pushing you and and trying to pick you up, both of which are a no-no. We are trying to teach her to be nice.
You are starting to have a little more conversation skills. Last night you were grunting and I would say, yes, or uh-huh back and we did this for a few minutes. It was pretty cute. I think you liked it too.


1 comment:
Cute. But the video was too short :(
Post a Comment