Oh, my Little Katelynn your aren't so little any more. Three years have went by very fast. You are so amazing to me and such a trial for me. You love to test my patience daily and you usually succeed. You love to climb and play rough with me and I don’t like it and so you end up on time out a lot. Your vocabulary is getting better and better but still a work in progress. There are many things that you can’t or don’t know how to communicate so, that is a frustration for all of us. Some of my favorite things that I love hearing you say are: amazing, mmm... yelishous (delicious), never ever, eat you (thank you), Mommy, Okaaay, sleepy night-night, and baby waking up.
You LOVE to help me cook and I don’t mind the company most of the time. You are able to help and also make a huge mess at the same time. I try and let you do as much as you can so that you can learn but, I don’t want to clean the entire Kitchen after making dinner every night.
You also still have a huge love for water. If I ask you to wash your hands after eating you will go and wash your hands and then end up plugging up the sink so that the sink is full of water and bubbles.
Your best friends are Jesse and Brynne. You always get so excited when you know that they are coming over. I have to tell you a few minutes before they come that they are coming else you will be asking and waiting by the door for them.
I like to do learning activities for you and you have grasped onto some things but it seems that you learn it the correct way and then change it up to something that isn’t right. like your numbers. You know 1-13 but when you say them you say, 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 12, 13 and will repeat 12 and 13 until you are ready to move on.
You like to play some of the games on my phone and will ask to play them. If I am using my phone for the Internet or making a phone call you will tell me, “Put down the phone now, mommy, right now.”
Your favorite show to watch is Curious George. You just love that monkey and will ask multiple times during the day to watch it. I try to get you to watch other things and you do, like, the Toy Story Series, The Emperor's New Groove, Lilo and Stitch, The Princess Frog, Cinderella, Mary Poppins, Sword in the Stone, and the Backyardigans.
You are currently potty training and it is getting better. You know how to hold your pee so that you don’t go on the floor but you won’t go on your own to the potty I have to see that you need to go and DRAG you in to the bathroom once you start going you are able to wipe and get dressed but sometimes it can be hard to even get you on to the potty. I know that it will get even better, it is just a work in progress.
I love you so much Honey and I hope that you always know that, I tell you I love you daily and I do mean it. Even if I am frustrated I do honestly love you with all my heart and never want anything bad to happen to you. You are always in my thoughts and prayers, you are the light of my life.


No comments:
Post a Comment