Thursday, February 9, 2012

W's

I have been SLOWLY working on potty training with Katelynn this week. I ask if she needs to use the potty about once a day and she usually is successful. I give her 3 M and M's if she uses the potty. So, today before her bath she used the potty and I gave her the M and M's (which she calls m m's). After her bath she was wanting some more and I could tell that she wanted to say the name of them but she couldn't remember the name so after thinking about it for a minute and pointing to where they were she said, "W's?" I just burst out laughing! She was so cute. I then explained that the M and M's were only if she used the potty. We have been working on letters and numbers and W is the letter that she really knows.

1 comment:

Sarah Mejias said...

that is funny! Almost got it!