So.... yeah, I thought that blogging would be a whole lot easier, but life seems to get into the way. Even though you would say I do spend quite a bit of time on the computer it would be easy for me to just sit and type someting out, but I don't I just doodle around the internet and get away from the things that I should be doing, like cleaning or packing or even the Christmas presents that need to be finished. Well, I do have a few weeks for the Christmas presents but I like to get things done and out of the way. Life is good though, I really can't complain.
Tonight we had Family Home Evening at Mary and RW's and it was okay. We had one person that was really hurting the atmosphere, being a peanut gallery while the lesson was being given, trying to be the center of attention, it just wasn't fair to the lesson giver. It was a start to us trying to have Family Home Evenings, hopefully they will get better. We are going to rotate where they are at and do this once a month.
So, I need a pair of pants. I went to Old Navy in hopes of finding a pair. It was a terrible disaster. I have decided that I need to be shorter and skinnier. I don't know how to get to the shorter part and the skinnier part doesn't look to easy either. I guess those chocolate Chip cookies I made today won't help the situation too. While we are on the subject of Chocolate chip cookies I think we had found a secret to making fluffy cookies. Let the butter soften naturally. If you put it in the microwave it breaks down the components of the butter and makes the cookie flat. We have had the best cookies lately since we have started doing this. It has been awesome. I just use the recipie on the tollhouse bag, nothing special.
Hope everyone is doing well. I will type at you all later!
Anna

No comments:
Post a Comment